The members of the Salt Spring Island Golf & Country Club are always ready to welcome newcomers. Whether you are an avid golfer or you are interested in taking up the game of golf, our club is a great facility with much to offer. Drop into our Pro Shop or email email@example.com to inquire about your new membership.
2019 Membership Costs
New members are required to pay an initial Membership Entrance Fee, as well as Annual Playing Fees. Playing Fees cover the calendar year, January 1st to December 31st.
Our current Membership Costs* are as follows:
- Membership Joining Cost: $600 (waived for 2019)
- 2019 Annual Playing Fee Cost: $1295*
* A payment plan schedule can be made available for both the entrance and annual fees. Please visit, call, or email the Pro Shop for more informationand inquire about reduce pricing.
Intermediate memberships are available for anyone between the ages of 19 and 29 and provide young golfers an opportunity to join the club and play golf with Reduced Playing Fees (1/3 of Adult Member Playing Fees).
When the intermediate member reaches the age of 30, he or she is automatically transferred to a full playing membership.
Intermediate Membership Costs:
- 2019 Annual Playing Fees $445 for the year
Junior Memberships (Under 19 years of age)
The cost per year for a Junior Membership is $170 (plus tax and optional $33.00 BCGA Fee) for boys and girls – an outstanding value for all young golfers. For more information on the Junior programs, please visit the Pro Shop.
As a member of the Salt Spring Island Golf & Country Club you will be entitled to the following:
- Unlimited golf year round
- Use of pull cart at no charge
- Members’ guests play at a discounted rate (maximum of 3 guests at a time)
- Reciprocal arrangement with other golf clubs
- Golf Club Dinners and Specialty nights
- Discounted rates on Power Cart Rentals:
- Member Cart Rates 9 Holes $18
- Member Cart Rates 18 Holes $28
- Full use of the Handicap Computer to establish an official Handicap Factor.
- Participation in Member events such as Mens Day, Ladies Day & Mixed events.
- Privilege of purchasing a Members’ Yearly Driving Range Pass for $135 providing for unlimited use of the Driving Range Facilities
- Discounted rate on Driving Range Balls on a per bucket basis:
- Member Small (30 balls) $3
- Member Medium (50 balls) $4
- Member Large (70 balls) $5
- Public Small (30 balls) $4
- Public Medium (50 balls) $5
- Public Large (70 balls) $7
- Loyalty Programs for Purchases in the Pro Shop.
- Members become voting members of the golf club.
We look forward to seeing you in the Pro Shop and enjoying our facilities!