The golf and disc golf courses, Pro Shop, and Penny’s Pantry are currently open during regular operating hours. We are taking the following precautionary measures to help ensure the wellbeing of all who come to enjoy the facility –
- Increased cleaning routines in all public areas,
- Hand sanitizer will be located at entrances to the Clubhouse (depending on availability), and
- All rental equipment will be wiped down after each use.
We ask that everyone please observe the following precautionary measures for the sake of our collective wellbeing –
- Stay home if you are not feeling well or show symptoms (fever, cough or difficulty breathing),
- If you are a traveller returning from abroad, please self monitor for symptoms for 14 days as prescribed by the Government of Canada Health Services (https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html#a3).
Please note that despite best efforts, we can’t guarantee that the virus will not elude our efforts to suppress transmission. If you are unsure about the risk, we advise that you stay away until further notice.