- Just minutes from Ganges and the Salt Spring Island Market, Salt Spring Island golf course is a beautiful 9 hole, 3032 yard, par 36 course of gently rolling fairways, water features and old growth forest.
Consisting of two par 5 holes, two par 3 holes and the remainder par 4’s, the course covers 70 acres of rolling terrain. It’s a very walkable course and a great place for a quick round of golf while you’re visiting Salt Spring Island. Alternate tees for a “Back 9” if you prefer to play 18 holes.
It is a public course, and families and juniors are welcome. Memberships are also available.
We invite you to come play our hidden jewel of a course.
- Driving range
- Practice green
- Fully licensed restaurant
- Rentals available for clubs and electric power carts
- Lessons available from PGA of BC Assistant Professional Isaac Weintraub
- Pro Shop – fully stocked, footwear, clubs, clothing, accessories …
- Two indoor tennis courts managed and operated by the Salt Spring Tennis Association Click here for more information on Salt Spring Tennis
- A new single indoor squash court managed and operated by Salt Spring Squash click here for more information about Salt Spring Squash