The members of the Salt Spring Island Golf & Country Club are always ready to welcome newcomers. Whether you are an avid golfer or you are interested in taking up the game of golf, our club is a great facility with much to offer. Drop into our Pro Shop or email email@example.com to inquire about your new membership.
2018 Membership Costs
New members are required to pay an initial Membership Entrance Fee, as well as Annual Playing Fees. Playing Fees cover the calendar year, January 1st to December 31st.
Our current Membership Costs* are as follows:
- Membership Joining Cost: $600 (waived for 2018)
- 2018 Annual Playing Fee Cost: $1258*
* A payment plan schedule can be made available for both the entrance and annual fees. Please visit, call, or email the Pro Shop for more informationand inquire about reduce pricing.
Intermediate memberships are available for anyone between the ages of 19 and 29 and provide young golfers an opportunity to join the club and play golf with Reduced Playing Fees (1/3 of Adult Member Playing Fees).
When the intermediate member reaches the age of 30, he or she is automatically transferred to a full playing membership.
Intermediate Membership Costs:
- 2018 Annual Playing Fees $419 for the year
Junior Memberships (Under 19 years of age)
The cost per year for a Junior Membership is $155 (plus tax and optional $33.00 BCGA Fee) for boys and girls – an outstanding value for all young golfers. For more information on the Junior programs, please visit the Pro Shop.
As a member of the Salt Spring Island Golf & Country Club you will be entitled to the following:
- Unlimited golf year round
- Use of pull cart at no charge
- Members’ guests play at a discounted rate (maximum of 3 guests at a time)
- Reciprocal arrangement with other golf clubs
- Golf Club Dinners and Specialty nights
- Discounted rates on Power Cart Rentals:
- Member Cart Rates 9 Holes $17
- Member Cart Rates 18 Holes $27
- Full use of the Handicap Computer to establish an official Handicap Factor.
- Participation in Member events such as Mens Day, Ladies Day & Mixed events.
- Privilege of purchasing a Members’ Yearly Driving Range Pass for $100 providing for unlimited use of the Driving Range Facilities
- Discounted rate on Driving Range Balls on a per bucket basis:
- Member Small (30 balls) $3
- Member Medium (50 balls) $4
- Member Large (70 balls) $5
- Public Small (30 balls) $4
- Public Medium (50 balls) $5
- Public Large (70 balls) $7
- Loyalty Programs for Purchases in the Pro Shop.
- Members become voting members of the golf club.
Special Social Invitation Includes the following:
Annual range pass
Access to putting green
Four (4) nine-hole greens fee passes
Additional greens’ fees at “member guest” rates
Power cart rentals at member rates
Locker rentals at member rates (subject to availability)
Inclusion in newsletters and similar communications
Eligible to participate in Monday Night Ladies
Tuesday Therapeutic Nine Hole Groups
Eligible to participate in all tournaments except Club Championship
Eligible to attend all social events
All of the above for $299.00 +gst
Please visit the Golf Club Pro Shop for more information
Limited Time Offer
We look forward to seeing you in the Pro Shop and enjoying our facilities!